Certification, Memberships & Awards
Health, Safety and Environment Awards
Awards from the Ministry of Labour, Government of India, New Delhi
- National Safety Award for outstanding performance in Industrial Safety as Runner-up in achieving the Lowest Average Frequency Rate (1999, 2000)
- National Safety Award for outstanding performance in Industrial Safety as Runner-up in achieving the Longest Accident Free Period (1999, 2000)
Awards from the National Safety Council of India, Mumbai
- Certificate for Meritorious Performance in Industrial Safety (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Sarva Shreshta Suraksha Puraskar for Organisation’s Topmost Achievement in Safety Performance & Mgmt (1998, 1999, 2000, 2004)
- Suraksha Puraskar for effective management systems & procedures and achieving very good performance in OSH (2004)
- Prashansa Patra for effective management systems & procedures and achieving very good performance in OSH (2005)
- Longest accident free period (2011)
- Lowest accident frequency rate (2011)
Awards from the British Safety Council, UK
- Certificate for Five Star Health & Safety Management Systems for both Roha & Mahad (2012)
- Sword of Honour for both Roha & Mahad sites (2012)
Awards from The Dyestuff Manufacturers Association of India, Mumbai
- Excellent performance in the field of pollution control by a large scale unit. (2007, 2010, 2012, 2014)
- Excellent performance in the field of Safety & Hazards Control (2010, 2012, 2014)
- Excellent performance in the field of Exports of Pigments (2008)
- Anil Mehta Award for the best large scale member unit in CSR & EHS (2008)
Awards from FICCI
- Federation Of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) Safety Awards (2011)
Awards from Chemtech Foundation
- Award for Sustainable Development at Environ Tech ’93 (1993)
- Business Leader of the Year – Environment, Leadership & Excellence (2013)
Global WasteMet Award 2018 Gold Category
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries has received Global WasteMet Award 2018 – Gold Category for outstanding achievements in Waste Management & Innovative Clean Enviro-Solutions.
- Hon’ble Dr. Udit Raj, Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha Delhi and Dr. Anil Garg, CEO Energy and Environment Foundation presented the award in Delhi.
- Global WasteMet Awards organized by the Energy and Environment Foundation & supported by the Government of India, recognizes outstanding contribution by the organization and honour them for their excellent contributions, commitment and actions that have made a positive impact on the environment.
- SCIL has presented Sustainable Waste Management Projects in CSR villages, Company Premises and Green Energy, Energy Saving Projects like Wind Mill, Cogen Plants.
Awards from National Safety Council – Maharashtra Chapter, Year 2017
- Every year, The National Safety Council – Maharashtra Chapter, felicitate industry for achieving excellent results in the field of Health & Safety.
- Our Roha unit have been recognized in the Chemical & Fertilizers Industrial Group for achieving lowest accident frequency rate, the longest accident free period and excellent results in the field of Health & Safety for the year 2017.
- Award was received by Mr. Arvind Doshi, Chairman of National Safety Council – Maharashtra Chapter.
|...||National Safety Council (NSC) – Membership||National Safety Council (NSC)|
|2005||Common Effluent Treatment Plant Membership||Roha Industries Association|
|2009||Certificate for ETAD Membership||Ecological & Toxicological Association of Dyes & Organic Pigment Manufactures (ETAD)|
|2012||Member of the British Safety Council is committed to keeping people Safe & Healthy at work Membership number S0406196-402116||British Safety Council, U.K.|
|...||Silver Member of Nicer Globe||Nicer Globe|
|2017||Ecological and Toxicological Association of Dyes and Organic Pigments Manufacturers(ETAD)||...|