Color Solutions for Liquid Inks
Liquid Inks are colored liquids which are formulated to transfer and reproduce an image from a printing surface to a variety of substrates such as PET, BOPP, PE, nylon etc.
Sudarshan pigments for liquid inks are recommended for both flexographic and gravure printing and are a popular choice for packaging inks.
Sudarshan pigments for liquid inks are selected based on rheological stability, gloss, transparency, color strength, hue and fastness properties depending on end application requirement.
Our complete range of high quality classical azos and phthalocyanines are equivalent or superior to the leading industry standards.
Sudarshan has developed proprietary surface-modifying chemistries to achieve inks with the desired ultra-low viscosity, good rheology and high gloss.
Our Sumica range of effect pigments can easily be combined with transparent colors to provide stunning sparkle effects for liquid inks.
A Partnership Approach
We support ink manufacturers with the best quality pigments and customized products, backed by excellent expert technical service, support and competitive prices.
- Exceptional range of vibrant opaque, translucent and transparent colors
- Easy dispersion
- Good range of light fastness and color permanence for exterior conditions
- Excellent performance in low viscosity inks, demonstrating superior rheology control to many industry standard grades
- Good range of heat-stable products that withstand the drying conditions used with water-based inks
- Excellent solvent resistance
- Stable to reactive resins and polymer and suitable for PA, vinyl and NC inks